If you have any good ones to share, or you want to receive them by email; or better yet, discuss them, then please get in touch with me.
- Growth is not all or nothing. Each and every step you take is significant and precious.
- Personal growth is a journey, a path. God only cares how much you tried to progress, because no one’s ever gotten to the end.
- The ups and downs in life are like a heartbeat monitor – there have to be ups and downs. If there was no movement – no downs – it would be a sign of no life.
- Don’t be afraid of dying. Be afraid of not living.
- Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.
- If you believe you can break, believe you can fix.
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “Those who blame others, defining themselves as victims, are destined to remain victims. Those who accept responsibility transform the world, because they have learned to transform themselves.” – Rabbi Jonathan Sacks
- “The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.” – Mary Pickford
- Every day may not be good, but there is some good in every day.
- “Some people want it to happen. Some wish it would happen. Other make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- “You win not by chance, but by preparation.” – Roger Maris
- “Everything started as nothing.” – Ben Weissenstein
- “Find out what you are willing to die for, then live for it.” R’ Noach Weinberg
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”–Maria Robinson
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”–Wayne Gretzky
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”–Winston Churchill
- “If you are depressed you’re living in the past. If you’re ambitious you’re living in the future. If you’re at peace you’re living in the present.” – R’ Yitzchok Schochet
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” – Ernest Hemingway